Oohhh….How I love shishito peppers!! Such an easy snack to put together and just perfect to ride you over till dinner. This is such an easy recipe and those of you who know me, know that I don’t like spending too long in the kitchen. This is an easy and tasty treaty that you could have anytime!!
- Shishito peppers, as much as you like washed and dried well
- Olive oil
- Himalayan salt, to taste
- Heat a pan on medium high heat and add some olive oil to it.
- When you are sure that the pan is well heated, add the shishito peppers.
- Turn the peppers occasionally allowing them to blister.
- Remove from heat and toss with the Himalayan salt and serve hot!
See…told you it was easy! 🙂