Easy would be the operative word here. This fun, summery side dish can also be eaten hot or cold so great to make ahead if needed.
- 1 lb bok choy, roughly chopped
- 8oz mushrooms, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt, to taste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp low sodium soy sauce (optional)
- Heat oil in a large, high-sided, lidded pan over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and sauté lightly.
- Add in the sliced mushrooms before the garlic browns.
- Keep stirring until the mushrooms get a little color.
- Next add in the bok choy and mix well.
- Add the soy sauce, if using.
- Add salt to your taste.
- Give it a good mix and cover with a lid.
- Allow the vegetables to cook for about 5 minutes in its own steam, stirring once in between.
- Serve hot or cold.
I never know the best way to cook bok choy but I love it together with Mushroom.
Thanks for the recipe.