Yummiest and easiest side ever… enough said!
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts, ends trimmed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 strips bacon, roughly chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Put all the ingredients in a large resealable bag (ziploc works great!).
- Seal tightly, and turn to coat the Brussels sprouts evenly.
- Pour onto a baking pan and place in the center of oven. (Tip: line the pan with aluminum foil – it makes for an easier clean up)
- Roast for 30 minutes, shaking pan every 5-10 minutes to ensure that the sprouts are browned evenly.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle the bacon bits.
- Serve hot.