Another great summery side. Eat along with your favorite protein or just on its own. You could even chop up some cooked sausage to make it a one pot meal.
- 2 cups pasta (cooked as per package directions OR use spiralized zucchinis)
- 1 cup eggplant, diced
- 1/4 cup button mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup yellow squash, diced
- 1/2 cup red pepper, sliced
- 2 clove garlics, chopped
- 2 tsps olive oil
- 2 tsps balsamic vinegar
- 3 tsp basil, chopped
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add the olive oil.
- Add the eggplant and mushrooms and cook stirring occasionally, until tender, about 4 minutes.
- Add the sliced garlic, squash, red pepper and vinegar and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Next, combine the cooked pasta with the mixture along with the basil.
- Mix well and serve hot.