Sometimes keeping it simple is the key to a good meal. With that said, you will almost always find chicken breasts in my freezer. I let it thaw in the fridge overnight and we are good to go.
- 4 chicken breasts, washed
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp fresh ground pepper
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Season both sides of the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Place the chicken in the pan and cook for 6 to 8 minutes, turning half way through.
- Turn off the heat.
- Pour lemon juice over the chicken in the pan.