I was talking to a neighbor a couple of days ago and she mentioned to me that she prefers fish to meat. So I thought that maybe I could do a recipe for her. Hope you all enjoy it as much as we did!
This recipe is simple which is key to me. Chop or pulverize the ingredients and it’s done!! Ideally let it marinate for about a half hour or so but feel free to skip this step if you don’t have the time.
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp flat leave parsley/cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1/2 jalepeno seeded and roughly chopped
- Himalayan Salt, as per taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Rinse and pat dry salmon fillet.
- Place on foil lined baking sheet.
- Combine lime zest, lime juice, garlic, olive oil, parsley, salt and jalapeño in food processor and pulse until well combined.
- Pour over salmon.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until salmon is cooked through.