“If it’s easy then I’m interested!” – do you have any idea how many times I’ve heard that from people who ask me about this blog? But good food aka healthy eating isn’t hard. It’s totally dependent on the choice YOU make. For example, I can share with you a super easy recipe for potato chips or even better you can grab the closest bag but is it worth it? So if you have 25 minutes, go ahead and make these zucchini chips. Your body will thank you.
So of course zucchini has multiple health benefits. According to Organic Facts, if you are looking for a way to lose weight in a healthy way, it’s time for you to learn about the health benefits of Zucchini. Zucchini is well-known to reduce weight, yet boost the nutrient value of your diet. Moreover, it helps to enhance vision and prevent all the diseases that occur from vitamin C deficiency like scurvy, sclerosis, and easy bruising. It helps to cure asthma and has a high content of vitamin C, carbohydrates, protein, and fiber. It contains significant quantities of potassium, folate, and vitamin A, all of which are important for good health. When eaten regularly, it can effectively lower your homocysteine levels. You can read more about the health benefits of zucchini here.
- 2 green zucchinis (add more for more chips)
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Slice zucchini thinly. (Thinner slices will allow for crispier chips.)
- Lay zucchini on a well greased baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. (Don’t use too much olive oil, or the chips will be soggy.)
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown. (Watch closely because thin slices burn more easily.)
- Pat dry with a paper towel to remove moisture.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.