Namaste from India! 🙏
I thought that since I am home, I would share with you a breakfast craze that seems to have caught on everywhere across the country!! It’s called “Eggs Kejriwal”! Interesting story…turns out there was a guy named Kejriwal who went to his local club and regularly ordered this to eat. Many who saw him eating it would ask for the same and thus came about Eggs Kejriwal! Hope you enjoy it as much as we all are!
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tomato, diced fine
- 3 tbsp onion, diced fine
- 1 green chili, diced fine (optional)
- Cilantro leaves, stemmed and chopped
- Heat one side of a slice of bread directly on the frying pan.
- Add the slice of cheese on the cooked side.
- Fry an egg and put it on top of the cheese.
- Add the chopped tomato, onion, green chilies (if using) and cilantro leaves and season with salt and pepper.
- Reduce flame to low and cover and cook about two minutes.
My favourite weekend breakfast treat! With a glass of juice and fresh fruits! Ummm!!