Do you have plans to barbecue this weekend? Well have I got a recipe for you!! It’s easy and delicious and you can do all your prep beforehand.
I’ve used some peppers that I had on hand for the recipe along with the lemons. Sooo good!!
- 1 lb. medium or large frozen shrimp, deveined, thawed
- 3 lemons, thinly sliced
- 8 skewers, soaked in water 20 minutes
- Extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup pesto
- Skewer shrimp and lemon slice.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
READY TO GRILL:
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Grill, turning occasionally, until shrimp is opaque and lemons slightly charred, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Brush with pesto and serve.